Saturday, May 2, 2015

Sami Stamps Challenge#24 Winners!


Announcing Sami Stamps Challenge #24: "Paper Piecing" winners!

1st Place:
What can I say? I am in LOVE with this card! BEAUTIFUL.  I love everything about it! I especially
appreciate the paper piecing and the accents used with that same paper.


2nd Place: 
What an adorable, adorable card. I love the overall feel! The colors and paper piecing are perfect. What a fun and happy spring card!

Congratulations to our winners! Please e-mail me at sami@adayfordaisies.com to claim your prizes!

And a big thank you to everyone who participated! I appreciate you being a big part of Sami Stamps! As a thank you, everyone who participated in this challenge (including the winners) will receive $1.00 off their next Sami Stamps purchase! Simply e-mail me at sami@adayfordaisies.com with your order and please remind me you were a Sami Stamps Challenge #24 participator. I will then sent you an invoice with your discount included. 

Have a wonderful rest of your weekend!

6 comments:

  1. Yay...I am so happy to be the second place winner of the paper piecing challenge. Thank you very much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I can't believe I am 1st, thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Teresa! I haven't heard from you. Please e-mail me at sami@adayfordaisies.com to claim you prize! =)

      Delete
  3. Great post,I am happy to find this post very useful for me.

    Signature:
    i like play happy wheels demo online and play happy wheels games full and friv , girlsgogames , games2girls

    ReplyDelete