Sunday, January 1, 2017

Sami Stamps Challenge #44 Winner


Happy New Year to all my favorite crafters!

It is a new month which means it is time to announce our winners for last month's challenge!

Sami Stamps Challenge #44 1st place prize goes to

RED OBSESSION CARDS!
Beautiful and clean, this card caught my eye right away! I thought it was clever the way the challenge, stripes, were incorporated into the design.
Sami Satmps image "Poppies Bunch" was used to make this gorgeous card. 

And second place is awarded to
Edwina Brown
!
This card is fun and playful and I love it! The stripes are dominant and playful and the image is colored beautifully!
Sami Stamps image "Christmas Girl" was used to create this fun card!

Winners, please contact me at sami@adayfordaisies.com to claim your prizes!

Thank you everyone who has played along! Our next challenge will be announced this upcoming Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment